Agents are people within your organization whom you want to schedule. They do not need to be a User in Assembled to be an Agent. You can manage the Agents in 'Agents' in the left hand menu.
- Select '+ Add Agent' in the upper right hand corner
- Fill out the form that pops up for the Agent you'd like to add
- You can select "Create new User" when creating the Agent to also create a User profile at the same time
- Click Save
- The only required information when creating an Agent are their name and the channels they'll be associated to
- Optional Agent information that can be filled out during creation or at a later date are their email, site: location of the agent, queues: specialization of the agent, teams: reporting structure for the agent, start date, and end date
Note: An Agent is someone who can be scheduled in the staffing timeline and a User is someone who can log in to Assembled. For example, you might have an outsourced provider whose schedules you want to see against your in-house team, but not necessarily have them be a User of Assembled.
If you have many Agents to add, let us know through [email protected] and we can enable an upload button for you to import a CSV of Agents.
Selecting the bulk edit button enables you to make changes to team / queues / site allocations of multiple Agents in one click.