Within Assembled you can now export your ticket data for a certain period of time. With this export you can see ticket tags, the group name, and the platform id in relation to the Ticket Mapping you've set up. We find this feature helpful with data reconciliation to make sure what's in Assembled matches what's in your support platform.
- Go to settings > integrations
- Locate your Ticket Mapping for your connected integration
- Select 'Check ticket mapping'
- Enter in the export start and end dates and times
- Click 'Export ticket data'
Note: Ticket Mapping exports are currently only available for Zendesk, Zendesk Chat and Intercom.