To create a new event:
- Locate the desired agent and click on a blank space in his or her row.
- In the Creating New Event dialog box, type the desired time frame in the text field or use one of the suggested time frames.
- Select the Event type from the drop-down menu, or choose from one of the suggested Events.
- Add a description for the event! This is handy if you want to leave additional notes / information around the event (especially if you’re syncing Assembled with Google Calendar!)
To create an event for multiple agents:
- Follow the steps above
- Select “Add Mutiple Agents” and check all agents you want this event to be added to
- Select “Create Event”
To edit an existing event:
- Hover over the event in the Schedule and click on the pencil icon in the event details window. This will allow you to change the time or the event type.
- Drag and drop the event (within the same agent)
- Grab the side of the tile and shorten / extend the time frame
💡 We also have Undo and Redo buttons at the lower left hand side in case you want to revert to any changes.
❗️After adding all desired events to the Schedule, make sure you click Save to commit the changes!
Making changes to multiple events:
Through Assembled, you have the ability to make bulk changes to events!
- Simply press the CMD button while selecting the different events.
- Hover over the selected events
- You can either Edit the selected events or Delete the selected events
Copying events between agents:
If multiple agents have the same schedule, it is not necessary to enter them all manually. After creating the schedule for the first agent, his or her schedule can be copied and applied to other agents.
- Click the name of the desired agent whose schedule is to be copied.
- Select Copy. That agent’s row should now be highlighted with dashed blue lines.
- Click the name of an agent who shares the same schedule and select Paste.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all other desired agents.
- After the schedule has been applied to all agents, hit the Esc to deselect the original agent’s schedule.