We've taken the best of spreadsheets and incorporated it in Assembled to make your life easier!
This allows you to see specific event types (e.g. if you want to see lunches scheduled for everyone, or how many people have scheduled time off that day). You are able to select multiple events within the filter.
Simply select the events you want to filter and Update Filters. You can remove the filters by unchecking the event under “Enabled Filters”.
This allows you to do a custom sort against many rules. The most common one we see is sorting by event start time, followed by the agent name.
Note: Regardless of the sorting options, a logged-in agent will always see their schedule at the top of the schedule.
The Schedule can be filtered to include or exclude desired events. Click the Filter Events button above the Schedule header and select the desired Events to filter from the drop-down menu. Repeat this process for all desired Events.
Enabling the filter for an Event will include that Event on the Schedule and exclude all other Events.
Found by going to Advanced Settings > Customize Columns
This allows you to add extra columns to provide more context in the schedule. Some common use cases we’ve seen are:
- pulling in information about the agent’s team, specialization, location into the schedule (similar to a VLOOKUP in Excel)
- adding columns to sum up how much time is spent for specific event types
These custom columns can be added to either the right or left side of the Schedule. You can give the column a unique name under Column Title and select the Column Type from the available list in the drop-down menu.
Available Column Types:
- Agent Channels
- Agent Queues
- Agent Role
- Agent Site
- Agent Teams
- Hours spent on events
- Hours spent on productive events
- Hours spent on non productive events
Additional Features in Advanced Settings
Show Grid Line
This shows a dotted line in the header when hovering over Events in the Schedule. This allows for a more precise view of the time during which an Event is scheduled.
Hide Unscheduled Agents
Hiding unscheduled agents is a quick way to filter the Schedule to show only the agents scheduled for the day or week selected.
Metrics in Header
You can add and remove the rows that show up in the Schedule header. Available metrics include:
- Forecast - count of the projected support volume at the interval (corresponds to the red line displayed when you select Contacts)
- SLA - count of SLA at any interval (corresponds to the red line displayed when you select Service Level)
- Distinct Agents - count of how many people are staffed at the interval. Note that unlike Scheduled Staffing, it will count anyone who is staffed within that interval. For example, if someone is scheduled from 10-10:30 am, they will show up as 1 under Distinct Agents but 0.5 in Scheduled Staffing.
- Scheduled Staffing - number of people scheduled at any given interval
- Required Staffing - number of people that need to be staffed at any given interval
- Net Staffing - difference of Scheduled Staffing and Required Staffing
Upload and Export
We provide you the option to import a CSV into the schedule or export the CSV if you wanted to see it on spreadsheets.