Note: We only bill you for each agent that you’re actively managing within Assembled (e.g. we have a schedule or are tracking in the realtime dashboard). We don’t charge you for usage of the system.
- To invite a new user to Assembled, go to Settings > Team > Create New User
2. You will be prompted to fill out the following information:
- Role: The role determines what permissions the user will have. This is described in more detail in the Managing Permissions article.
- Associated Agent: If the user is also an agent, the user account can be associated with an existing agent account, or a new one can be created.
- Restricted Sites: If you're working with multiple 3rd party vendors and want to restrict information that they can see, then please let us know via [email protected] and we can help you set this up.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
Note: If you haven't added the person as an agent yet, you can also create a new agent when you create a new user. Simply check the "Create new agent" button.
3. If you check "Send invite email", then that person will be invited to sign up for Assembled.
Coming soon: We're working on a way to bulk add new users!