Assembled can use historical contact data from your contact platform to give immediate forecasting and performance insights. Assembled can support this for every instance of Amazon Connect you integrate with our platform.
- To start, navigate to the Contact search page in your Connect instance.
- Select the time range for contacts you want to export. Important: You should only export data up until the time that you've connected Amazon Connect to Assembled. If you export data after that time, records will be double counted from the streaming data and the history. You should also ensure that there is no gap between the last date of the export and the time the first streaming data is received in order to avoid a gap in the data.
- In the Contacts panel, click on the settings gear
- Select all the fields in the pop up
- Click the export button
- Send the CSV file to your Assembled Customer Success Manager or email@example.com. Make sure to let us know what region you are sending contacts for!