On the Agent scorecard timeline, we have the ability to export agent states to a CSV. This provides a report of states for one agent, all agents, or a select few during the specified time frame. Use this to have your own tracking and calculations of agents' states.
Steps to export:
- Go Reports > Agent scorecard.
- If you have a specific agent that you would like to export their states, go to their report. Otherwise, choose any agent.
- Scroll down to the timeline.
- Click the Export agent states button on the right.
- Select the desired agents to export. You can export all agents or filter it down by team or queue.
- Select the desired integration to export the states from. This will show only integrations you have connected to your Assembled instance.
- Select the desired time frame to export. The time zone is based on your account preference.
- Click Export.
A CSV will be available after the download completes. Here is an example of the data provided:
Start Time Timezone
|End Time||End Time Timezone||State||Ticket ID||Ticket Status||Modified At||Modified at Timezone|
- The Platform is the integration that we get the state from.
- Start time is the beginning when we got the state.
- End time is when the state stopped or switched.
- State is the agent state from the integration.
- If the agent is looking at a ticket, we share the Ticket ID and Ticket Status.
- Modified At is the last update we got for this state. It would be when it was last modified or stopped.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com.