Assembled integrates with Zendesk's unified agent status feature allowing you to track agents' statuses in Assembled for adherence reporting.
Preparing your Zendesk unified agent statuses
Please refer to Zendesk's documentation for this feature's requirements.
Assembled will pull in all standard (online, away, transfers only, offline) and any custom unified agent statuses from Zendesk. We recommend working with your team's Zendesk administrator to create your custom statuses before connecting with Assembled.
Enabling Zendesk unified agent status in Assembled
- Navigate to Settings>Teamwide integrations.
- Check the box "Use unified agent status to determine agent state".
- Unified agent statuses will show in Assembled's Agent states page after 24 hours. If you would like them to appear faster, please reach out to our support team.
- Note: at least one user must select the unified agent state in Zendesk in order for it to appear in Assembled
- Unified agent statuses will be indicated by the platform "Zendesk UAS" as their platform in Assembled.
Mapping Zendesk unified agent statuses in Assembled
Please refer to our help center article on how to Configure agent state mappings.
Considerations & FAQs:
- What do I do if I added new custom states but I don’t see them in the agent states page?
- One agent (at the minimum) must have selected that state for it to show up in Assembled agent states mapping page
- Assembled will sync in the new states in the agent states page every 24 hours. If you wish to force a sync, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to only use unified agent statuses for adherence tracking, please remove the mappings of all other Zendesk-related agent states.
- For example, if you had Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Talk and Zendesk API previously, however, you only want to count Zendesk unified agent statuses for adherence moving forward, we recommend removing the mappings of all agent states with the platforms "Zendesk Chat","Zendesk Talk" and "Zendesk".
- If you want to use both unified agent statuses and other Zendesk-related agent states for adherence tracking, you may keep those existing agent state mappings.
Please reach out to support with any questions!