When you connect Assembled to Google Calendar, you'll automatically receive invites to events and changes from your team's calendar. To get started:
1) Navigate to your Home page by clicking the person icon in the navigation bar or by clicking here. If you haven't already synced your calendar, you should see a blue button in the upper right hand corner as below.
2) Click the "Sync Google Calendar" button.
3) You will be navigated to a page with a prompt for your Google email. Enter the account that you use to log in at https://google.calendar.com.
4) If the sync is successful, you should see a box labeled "Connected to Google Calendar." It will contain links to Google Calendar and an embedded calendar display.
5) If you click the Google Calendar link or navigate to https://calendar.google.com, you will see your Assembled Calendar appear in the list of Calendars (bottom left corner) as below.
Note: We also automatically add your email address to all Assembled Google Calendar events, so you don't need to have your Assembled calendar selected.
Congratulations, the sync was successful! Events will now be synced from Assembled whenever they are added, removed, or changed.