What does the Slack integration do?
The Slack integration will allow you and your team to:
- Swap shifts by announcing requests in a channel or in direct messages
- Privately view a list of who's working right now or any time today
- Enable staffing announcements to be sent to a channel
How do I add Assembled to Slack?
- Next, make sure you have a Slack account in the workspace you'd like to connect to. Depending on your workspace's permissions, you may need to request approval from the Workspace Owner. See the official Slack page for more details
- If you're enrolled in the Assembled for Slack beta, you should be able to select Slack as an integration from Settings -> Integrations, as below.
- Click "Add To Slack" and you should be forwarded to a Slack-hosted page with an authorization screen similar to below.
- Click "Authorize" and you should be again redirected back to Assembled's settings page. If the authorization was successful, you should see details as below.