Through Assembled, you can manage your team's time off requests. Agents make requests directly within their Assembled dashboard:
1) Receive a timeoff request.
As the team manager, you will receive an email notification whenever a teammate requests for time off:
Within this email, you will find details to help you action the request:
- The name of the time off requester
- The date or time range of the time off request
- The time off type
- A reason for the time off request, if entered by the requester
- Additional information that will help you make an approval / denial decision 
Both the time off requester and you are included on the email notification, so feel free to correspond on the request with your teammate directly on the notification email thread.
2) Make an approval / denial decision.
When you're ready to make a decision, click through either the "Approve" or "Deny" link in the original email and you will be sent to the time off request within Assembled to finalize your response.
If you Approve a request, your teammate and you will receive a confirmation email and your teammate's Assembled calendar will automatically reflect the accepted request.
If you choose to Deny a request, you can also include a denial reason. Your teammate and you will receive an email detailing the reason for the denial.
4) Manage other outstanding requests.
If at any time you'd like to view all outstanding time off requests, you can view them here: https://app.assembledhq.com/timeoff
 For now, we include the number of timeoff requests that have an overlapping time range with the current request in the "Additional Information" section.
In the near future, we expect to add even more information to help you make smarter PTO decisions, including:
- # of days off the teammate has already taken
- The staffing surplus or deficit for the time off range
- The time off balance available to the teammate.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any suggestions for us.