As an agent, you can submit a time off request directly from within Assembled. Your manager(s) will then receive a notification with your request and can approve or deny it. Check out Managing time off requests if you're a manager or admin.
Where to request time off:
In the My Schedule page, time off can be requested by clicking
Time offdrop-down and then
Request time offin the upper right hand corner.
How to fill out the time off request
- Time off type : the event type that you are taking. This drop down will display all events that are type time off.
Start: what date and/or time your time off request will start
End: what date and/or time your time off request will end
- All-day event: if you unselect this you will be prompted to enter in specific times in the Start and End section
- Reason (optional): allows you to provide context on your time off request
- Time off balance : this will show you how many hours you are taking off each day(s)
Send to: allows you to select a manager or administrator to send your time off request to that do not already have time off notifications enabled by default.
- Additional information : this will show you many other agents have requested time off during these date(s) and how many calendar days in advance you are making the request.
Submitting your request
Once you submit your time off request, you and your manager(s) will receive an email with details of your request so that you can coordinate as needed. They can then approve or deny the request via the link included in the email notification.
If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your Assembled calendar will be updated during the time off period with events of the time off type.
If your request is denied, you will receive an email detailing the reason for the denial.