Assembled Assist is an agent copilot that writes empathetic and accurate customer replies. As soon as an agent pulls up a ticket on Zendesk, they’ll have an automatically generated reply waiting for them. An agent can refine the reply or ask further questions before sending the response. Assist uses generative AI powered by your internal knowledge base and previous support tickets.
What value does Assembled Assist provide?
Assist increases productivity (solves per hour) by reducing time spent crafting the perfect message, increasing access to hard-to-find knowledge, and reducing the need to escalate to team leads
- After 5 months, Assembled Assist power users increased their solves per hour by 54%.
- Assembled Assist’s focus on empathetic responses produced an 18% increase in the amount of good CSAT responses from customers on tickets using Assembled Assist.
- Assembled Assist’s intuitive reporting and accuracy tracking helped Honeylove increase Assist’s accuracy by 35% over a 3 months span.
- Assembled Assist helped reduce ticket escalations by 20% — providing more high value focus time for Team Leads.
- Answering questions when the agent doesn’t have knowledge. Assembled Assist can be used to quickly find information across all of your knowledge bases and condense that information into a single answer when an agent isn’t sure about how something in the product works.
- Helping write empathetic replies in scenarios where the customer is escalated. In cases where the customer is escalated, it’s both hard and draining as an agent to reply with empathy. This is something that Assist does well.
- Managing backlog. When your ticket backlog is out of control, a single button press can set Assembled Assist off to respond to tickets that have breached SLA. Assist will only respond to tickets that it has a high confidence in responding correctly to.
- Auto-responding to questions that need follow-up documents or details. We can auto reply to questions where Assist is confident. One subset of this use case is replying to initial emails in which the customer didn’t give enough detail.
- Ex: The customer sent a request for a return, but didn’t include a photo (which is required). Assist can respond automatically to request that photo.
- Decrease internal escalations: Assist can act as a deflection tool for escalations. Every escalation adds time to the ticket. These escalations also require a more senior person on the team to spend time answering questions.
How is Assist different?
Assist is built around the agent workflow
- Assist is deeply integrated into agent workflows within Zendesk, with features like AI macros and resolution paths that are the right combination of unobtrusive but easy to find. These features naturally enhance an agent’s existing workflow by reducing the time it takes to write a great reply.
- AI Macros are pre-generated on tickets so agents have a potential answer as soon as they open a ticket. They can clarify and refine the result before sending.
Managers have control over what their AI does
- Track accuracy, provide feedback, avoid hallucinations, and control response style with methods inspired by world-class AI research. Managers can inspect good or bad replies with detailed, data driven reporting.
- Build an evaluation feedback loop where your team can quickly identify gaps in knowledge and continuously train Assist
- What-if-scenario reporting shows the impact on your backlog and staffing levels