Assembled Assist is a solution designed to streamline your support operations by providing instant access to answers for your customer support team. With the Slack app, Assembled Assist's capabilities are accessible to everyone in the company, directly through Slack.
Here is a demo of the Slack app in action.
- Login to your Assist account.
- Navigate to Settings - Integrations.
- Find "Slack" and click "Add".
- Follow the Slack authentication flow to install this onto your workspace.
- Now Assist will be in your Slack instance. You can @Cal to find the Slack app and ask questions.
Who would use the Slack app? The Slack is particularly useful for sales and success teams, who frequently need quick access to support information to assist their clients effectively.
Will the answers provided by the Slack app be the same as in my CRM app (e.g., Zendesk app)? Yes, the Slack app is another interface that taps into the same knowledge base as your CRM app. This ensures consistency in the information provided, regardless of the platform used to access it.