There are five User roles to choose from when adding a new User to an Assembled account. Those roles are Administrator, Manager, Team Lead, Standard, and Basic.
Admin: Typically the role used for an administrator, who can manage integrations, configure account settings, and manage company-wide settings
Manager: Typically the role used for a manager, who can manage time off, add users, view all reports, and manage the schedules.
Team Lead: Typically the role used for a lead, who can view staffing timelines and make edits to schedules
Standard: Typically the role used for an Agent, who primarily views their own schedule or the team schedule
Basic: Typically the role used for vendors, who who primarily views their own schedule
Each role impacts the visibility of pages and the actions a User can perform when in the Assembled Platform.
Default Permissions Per Role:
- Company Settings include access to configure the following:
- Event Types
- Agent States
- Staffing (includes management of Schedule Change Request settings)
- Queues and Exclusions
- If a person is set as Staffable in Assembled, this will impact:
- Whether a user will have the "my schedule" view
- Whether a user can be scheduled on the staffing timeline
- Whether a user will have an agent scorecard
- Note: The chart above assumes that Admin and Manager are Not Staffable
- For time off or schedule change requests, users may choose to notify individuals that may not have the ability to approve requests
- If any role has a "restricted site", they will not have access to contact data metrics regardless of their role.
How to change the role of an Assembled user:
In order to update a user's role, you will need to edit their user settings from the People page. For instructions on editing users check out this article's section Editing users.
Note: Currently it is not possible to downgrade a User's permissions if they are an Administrator--i.e. if someone is listed as an Administrator you cannot change their permissions to Manager, Team lead, Standard, or Basic. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance making this change.