If you use ZCC as your telephony platform, connecting ZCC directly to Assembled is the easiest way to ensure that you're pulling in live agent statuses from ZCC. Once connected, your real-time agent statuses will flow into Assembled
In order to connect Assembled to ZCC simply:
- Go to the integration directory in the Assembled app and search for Zoom
- Click Add then enter your Zoom credentials
ZCC Data in Assembled
Once you've connected ZCC to Assembled, the ZCC integration should appear under your integrations along with the status of the integration.
Disconnecting Zoom from Assembled (Removing the App)
If you no longer wish to pull ZCC data in to Assembled, you can disconnect the integration either directly in Assembled or from your Zoom accounts.
From Assembled: In the Assembled application go to the Teamwide Integrations page and select the "..." menu under the Zoom integration widget and click "Disable Integration"
From your Zoom account:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "Assembled" app.
- Click the "Assembled" app.
- Click Remove.