Note: This feature is currently in beta. Please contact the Assembled team at email@example.com if you’re interested in using this Hibob integration!
What does it do?
The integration syncs in time off that’s been approved in Hibob to agent schedules in Assembled, without any added steps on the Assembled side.
- To get started, in Assembled, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Teamwide Integrations and click the “add” button for Merge, our partner for enabling integrations with HR platforms.
- From there, you’ll be prompted to select your integration from the menu. Select Hibob from the list provided (screenshot below)
- Next, select “I want to try another way” when prompted to enter your Hibob credentials.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Hibob API key. You can locate your API key inside of Hibob by clicking into your profile icon at the top right of the screen, and selecting “API access”.
- This will take you to a page with your API key (interchangeably referred to as “token”). For the integration to work, you’ll need to enable “Full employee read”, “Employee fields read”, and “Timeoff submit request and read who’s out” in the “Approved scopes” list. Copy the token.
- Paste the token into the API key field shown below.
- You’ve completed the integration! Sit back, relax, and let time off requests come in automatically once approved.
- Right now, this integration is “read only”, and changes that you make in Assembled will not be reflected in Hibob. We plan on expanding this functionality in the future, but for now the workflow is: Agent submits request into Hibob, Hibob admin approves the request, the request appears on the agent’s Assembled schedule under the requested time off type.
- After it’s been approved, it will take up to 6 hours to sync into Assembled.
- Once an event is synced in from the HR platform, it won’t be editable inside of Assembled.
- If a time off request is edited post-approval on the Hibob side, the edits will not reflect in Assembled. However, if a time-off request is cancelled in Hibob, it will be removed from their Assembled schedule.
- If you’d like to make changes to the synced time off event in Assembled, you’ll need to cancel the original request in Hibob and create a new request with the new details.
- Right now, the integration does not sync in events that are measured on an hourly basis (in Hibob, events that use “Hours” as their unit).
- If an agent’s time off request in Hibob is for the “Morning” or “Afternoon”, they are treated as being out for the whole day on their Assembled schedule.