Previously, customers that outsource to BPOs would manage schedules in two places - their BPOs’ WFMs and Assembled. With our WFM integration, Assembled is a single source of truth for schedules!
If you are interested in using our BPO management features but currently don’t have access, reach out to Assembled Support and we can start the conversation of getting access to these features.
WFMs we support
At the moment, we support:
- Nice IEX
If you have another platform you use, reach out to Assembled Support.
Add your BPO sites
- Navigate to BPO Management → Schedule Integrations
- Click Add/Remove BPOs
- Select the sites that are BPO sites
- If you don’t have sites on your account, they can be added in Settings → Filters
- The sites will be added to the page with the option to Setup
Connect to Assembled
- Click Setup
- Select your BPO’s scheduling platform from the dropdown
- You will be provided SFTP credentials to add to your WFM application
- Instructions for adding to your application will be provided with the credentials
- These details tell your application where to export the schedule
- Once those credentials are added, the connection will be verified to make sure Assembled can pull schedule info
- Once this is all set up, the WFM platform will be able to export schedule CSVs to Assembled on a regular cadence
Setup event mappings
Once the connection is verified and Assembled is able to pull in schedules, mappings can be setup to tell Assembled what events to create on BPOs schedules from the export.
- Click Create then + Create new event mapping rule
- Choose the type of matching pattern to use
- is exactly
- matches the pattern
- starts with
- Provide a keyword from the schedule to match on
- Select a priority for the mapping from Highest to Lowest
- This will determine the order that we check the mapping. A higher priority means we will check it first and will be the mapping we use if there are multiple matches.
- Select the Assembled event for the matching to use
- Then Save Mapping
We can set a default mapping for the schedule. If nothing matches the keyword, we will use the event you specify.
Verifying the connection
Once the setup is completed, the page will display the last time the schedule synced. Any errors with the sync will be shown there as well.
After the sync, events should be on the site BPOs' schedules according to the event mapping.
If there are any issues, feel free to reach out to Assembled Support to troubleshoot.